I just downloaded a project from web and i got following error-
There is no sdk with specified name or path “iPhoneos3.1…”. (you may got error according to your Xcode version)
Here is the solution:
1. Select the main project file in xcode (main sheet which is the name of your project under the groups and files column to the left-top of your project).
2. Then select the info button (blue circled “I” next to build and go).
3. Go to the build panel and under the archetectures section go to the base sdk category and select iphone simulator according to your current Xcode version and close.
4. Close your project window.
5. Reopen the project Build and Go……
!!! Enjoy !!!