NOTE: Your app’s availability date ultimately determines if your app is live on the App Store or not. If your availability date is set to a date in the future, even if your app is Ready for Sale, it will not be live in the App Store until your availability date approaches.
Since Rights and Pricing settings are app level settings, when you choose to remove all App Store territory settings for an app, you will be removing the entire app from the App Store and not just a specific version.
Now follow these steps:
1. Login into your iTunes Connect with your developer id: https://itunesconnect.apple.com
2. Click on App Icon
3. Click on Rights And Pricing
4. At the bottom This app will be on sale in all App Stores worldwide.
Or, you can select specific stores “here”. Click on here button to open all specific app stores.
5. Click on the “Deselect All” button to uncheck all App Store territories.
6. Click on “Save Changes” button.
7. Now when you save all these and go to back to your App icon home screen. There will be one more button appear “Delete Application” after “Set Up iAd Network”.
8. Click on Delete button and read instructions.
9. Your App become disappear from app store withing 24 hours.
!! Enjoy !!